Sunday, November 2, 2008

It is Finished!







So our house is finished! We are, hopefully, closing on Thursday and moving in on Friday.
The top right picture is of our entry way looking into our living room. The top left picture is from our living into dining/kitchen. And then of coures, the exterior. All the the main stuff on the house was finished on Tuesday if I remeber right. The rest of the week they did touch up things. Unfortunately we could not move in this weekend. For some reason we can't close until the 5th. We only did the landscaping in the front of the house because we are feeling kind of poor right now and it would have cost alot to get it done. Plus we have Bandit and he would probably destroy the grass anyway. We'll finish the back before we sell it, or when we get kids, whichever comes first.
I am acutally kind of glad that we did not move in yesterday and the day before because, it gave me a day to relax. Saturday was great. I have not had a Saturday that I have not been working or being really busy in a LONG time! I was so bored that I actually made bread, which was the first time ever for me. I'm not a good cook but crazily the bread turned out really good. It was a very needed relaxing day.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it Gina!! The outside is really cute. I can't wait to see it.

janamayne said...

Looks awesome! I am so excited for you! Hopefully I get to see the real thing sometime.

Dennis said...

Hi Gina,

We hope to be in St George in the next few weeks. we'll call and hopefully come see the house. Congratulations!