My sister Rachel tagged me on this, so here it is...
1. Who was your first Prom date? Roger Rappeley ( I don't know if I spelled his last name right.)We were both in the orchestra, I played the violin and he played the Base. He was probably 6'5" and I was 5'2", it made for an interesting dance.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No
3. What was the first time you drove like? I think I was probably 14, maybe 15 but still had a while till I could drive. My brother Keith took me to the church parking lot and let me drive around we kept it a secret so that he didn't get in trouble.
4. What was your first job? Lifeguard at the swimming pool.
5. What was your first car? I drove a hand me down 85'(I think) Chevy Cavalier that my older sister Rachel had driven for a while. I actually loved the car, if I remember right my brother Keith ended up with it after he got home from his mission and then I drove an 85' Honda Accord.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? Haven't been texted
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Darrell
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs Nisson
9.Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? Maybe Corinne Dewsnup, now Corinne Jones. We were neighbors. and yes we do still talk.
10. Where was your first sleepover? Probably Corinne's house
11. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? To Michigan when we went to pick up Keith when he was done with his mission.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Darrell.
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? I was a bridesmaid for my sister Rachel. That was actually the only wedding that I have been involved in, except my own of course. Oh wait I may have served at a few weddings when I was younger.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Took some herbal pills and then got to sanding my kitchen table.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? I don't remember, it was probably my brother-in-laws old band, The Solutions.
16. First tattoo? Freshman year in High school I got a beautiful rub-on for State Swimming. We would hide them under our swimming suits because they could not be seen, they said it would distract the swimmers or something like that. It was one of those things that swimmers do to get pumped up for the race.
17. First piercing? Got my ears pierced when I turned 8.
18. First foreign country you have been to? Mexico- on my honeymoon.
19. First movie you remember seeing? I don't remember, I know an old one would be Zanavoo(I don't know if that is how it is spelt)
20. When was your first detention? Uh...never had one.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Good old Utah.
22. Who was your first roommate? Crazy, anerexic, bi-polar grill named Christy. I did not like her very much.
23. First funeral you attended? I don't have a clue. The first one I remember was a great Aunt of mine, I think. I feel bad but I don't even remember her name.
24. Who was your first kiss? Danny Diaz. I belive it was in the 5th grade. and he had a cruch on me and I dance with him at the Christmas dance and he kissed me on the cheek.
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? Lately I have been checking my blog first to see if anyone has updated their blogs. Acouple of Darrell's brother's wifes have had babies lately and I like to see if they have put any new pictures of their kids up. Then its on to facebook.
I tag whoever wants to do it.