Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas lights



Now that our house is done it seems like I have nothing new to say. Just the same thing everyday. Just cleaning houses. There are still alot of things that we need to get for the house for example a fence, toilet paper holder, towel rack, decorations, etc... As soon as I get all of those things I will take a picture of the finished product. That could be a while! But what I can take a picture of is my Christmas tree! So here it is... I did decorate the exterior of the house as well, kind of. I got the roof section done first and then we to put them up above the door. Well, the way the house is shaped we would have to actually get up and stand on a small portion of the roof to get everything and when we got up to the top of the ladder if appears that the roofers left up with broken tiles! We've got 4 broken tiles of our roof. Needless to say we did not finish hanging the lights on the roof because we do not want to give them the opportunity for them to blame us for the tiles beacause we would have had to stand on the roof. If they come and fix the tiles before Christmas we will finish hanging the lights if not then we have a lit up garage! I did light up some plants as well. Anyways that is about it for tonight.

6 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

It looks beautiful and who else has a pretty lit up garage like you?
Your tree look so inviting and pretty. We are so happy you got on your home.
Love you,
Cher

Beth at Aunties said...

That was suppose to be IN your home. Oops... stay off that roof ya hear....so they will fix it:) Its late I am going to bed. lol

Megs said...

I love your tree! I would love to come visit you guys in your new house one of these days...maybe when finals are over we can do something. How exciting that you are in your very own place for Christmas :)

Gina and Darrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina and Darrell said...

Megan, I'm sure that you would agree with me. A good camera and the right angle can make even an ugly dead tree look good. Really in person the tree is not that cute! Cameras and flash do wonderfull things!!

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey guys were excited for you guys to be in your new house! hope all is going great!