Monday, July 14, 2008

Spiders

So today I was cleaning a guys house. It's only the 2nd time that I have been there and the house needed ALOT of work. There were spider webs and cob webs all over the place.
I decided to clean the blind and I noticed some spider web behind them. I pulled them up and sure enough I saw the spider's egg sack. I grabbed some paper towel and threw it away. I walk back to the blinds and there was about 30+ little baby spiders all over the place. Trying so hard to not scream in my clients home I sprayed them with my cleaner. Then I went back to work and started cleaning the blinds. I was almost done when all of a sudden a big HUGE black spider drops right in front of me!! Had I been 6 inches closer to the window, the spider would have landed on my head. I just about freaked out. I got my client to ome help me get it out of his house. He then starts explaining to me that he doesn't kill spiders. He said, "I'm to big of a softie." 2 minutes later I had to go out to my car to get something and sure enough the spider was back on his door step waiting to be let back in. The rest of the time I probably saw 20 more spiders. The next two hours I was sure that I had spiders crawling all over me. So that was my exciting day! That man has never on bug bommed his house or had an exterminater come. CRAZY OLD MAN!!

5 comments:

Amy Beagley said...

That is crazy! I don't think I could handle that! Hopefully you don't have to go back too often!

Gina and Darrell said...

I have to go to this house every other Monday!!!

Rachel said...

Jana and I were just talking today about how we both hate spiders so bad. I think I would have the creepy crawlies for a week after a day like you've had!

3 Docs and A Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3 Docs and A Diva said...

Gina,
My sister saw a jumping hobo spider at our home yesterday. We do spray and feel the ugly little creatures need to live outside and not in the house.
What a wretched experience. Love you:)
Maybe I'd find a new home on Monday to clean...like mine?